/

logo

Eggs

Egg Production

Product ranges

Our product range includes free range and commercial egg production.After rearing, our point of lay hens are transferred to the laying houses for egg production.We distribute our produce from 3 Pack Houses locates in Gauteng and Mpumalanga.Most eggs are sold to well known SA Retailers as well as the informal Trade.

Of the total eggs produced, 60% are sold to the major South African food retailers (Checkers Hyper, Checkers, Shoprite, Spar ,Macro and Usave) and the remaining 40% of the eggs are sold to smaller retailers, mainly in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and the Lowveld region.

Produced egg distribution in South Africa

Of the total eggs produced, 60% are sold to the major South African food retailers (Checkers , Checkers Hyper, Shoprite, Usave , Spar and Macro) and the remaining 40% of the eggs are sold to smaller retailers, mainly in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and the Lowveld region.

Service Areas